On the hunt for your dream job, or next gig?
Engage in the market with a strategic representation advantage, to alleviate the tensions that can emerge when changing roles or securing new employment. Navigate each stage of the recruitment lifecycle with the confidence of having an ambassador advocating for you, your objectives, and in your best interest throughout the recruitment experience and beyond placement. We celebrate your wins as if they’re our own, because they are!
Examining and considering new employment opportunities is a discovery phase that should remain precise, interesting, and exciting. Integrity is at the forefront of our search and representation efforts. You can expect an elevated and holistic approach to recruitment rooted in transparency, ethics, respect, and constructive mentorship when partnering with us. We lead with confidentiality in all our communications and ensure attentive response times as feedback is collected from the market. Any market activity on your behalf is a collaborative effort imparted to your discretion and comfort level.
Solutions + Procedures
Exclusive Network Participation • Discrete Attraction + Market Representation • Talent Profiling + Resume Development • Interview Preparation + Mentoring • Contract Negotiation + Management • Conflict Mediation + Resolution • Enduring Relationship Management
Areas + Focus
We commonly recruit the following discipline verticals and across all associated industries that compliment these practices. We leverage employment opportunities in permanent direct hire and contingent staff augmentation / consulting capacities.
Legal Practitioner Resourcing
- Legal + Paralegal Assistance
- Associates, Partners + In-House Counsel
- Departmental Resourcing: Corporate + Litigation Services • Word + Document Processing • Records Management • Office + Boardroom Services • Accounting • Sales, Marketing + Communications • Human Resources • IT + Helpdesk
Energy Practitioner Resourcing
- Land Administration + Management: Landmen + Contracts Landmen + Land Agents • PM’s + PC’s • Acquisitions, Divestitures + Joint Ventures • Administrators + Analysts + Third Parties + Road Use • Data Entry + Systems Admin. + Records Management
- Stakeholder + Indigenous Engagement
- Regulatory Compliance
- Engineering + Technical
- Health, Safety + Environmental
- General + Executive Administration + Office Management
- Accounting + Finance
- Human Resources Administration + Management
- Sales + Marketing + Communications
- Executives + Directors + Management + Sr. Management
iR Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, promoting equity and dignity in the workplace. Adhering to all federal, provincial, and local laws in relation to selection and hiring, we assess qualified personnel without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), identity, expression, record of offences, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), or sexual orientation. While remaining alert and sensitive to the issues of fair and equitable treatment for all, iR Corp. has a special concern with the participation of members of four designated groups that have traditionally been underrepresented in employment: women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities requiring assistance to participate fully in the recruitment process can inform us of their needs for accommodation with confidence.