Searching for that Diamond in the Rough, or Augmenting a Project Team?
Access an exclusive and multifaceted network of active and passive market professionals, for a tactical approach to your next hire. Relinquish the complexities of the recruitment lifecycle to an industrious and practical firm, to alleviate the pressures of costly critical vacancies and time demands or constraints. Evaluate the market with the confidence of having an ally promoting you, your operations, and purpose throughout the recruitment experience and beyond placement. We celebrate your wins as if they’re our own, because they are!
A precise hire on the first round is vital, to certify minimal disruption to operations, maintaining revenue generation, and balancing company morale. You can expect a targeted and agile recruitment approach to variable workforce needs, rooted in transparency, ethics, respect, and collaboration when partnering with us. Selection criteria is intimately scoped to custom design the ideal candidate placement structure crafted to your unique culture and position framework, while mindfully adapting and adhering to critical or forecasted timeframes, and budget allowances.
Solutions + Procedures
Exclusive Network Participation • Discrete Market Attraction + Strategic Sourcing • Target Market Research + Execution • Job Description Development • Total Candidate Evaluation + Vetting • Reference + Education Verification • Contract Negotiation + Management • Conflict Mediation + Resolution • Enduring Talent Management
Areas + Focus
We commonly recruit the following discipline verticals and across all associated industries that compliment these practices. We leverage employment opportunities in permanent direct hire and contingent staff augmentation / consulting capacities.
Legal Practitioner Resourcing
- Legal + Paralegal Assistance
- Associates, Partners + In-House Counsel
- Departmental Resourcing: Corporate + Litigation Services • Word + Document Processing • Records Management • Office + Boardroom Services • Accounting • Sales, Marketing + Communications • Human Resources • IT + Helpdesk
Energy Practitioner Resourcing
- Land Administration + Management: Landmen + Contracts Landmen + Land Agents • PM’s + PC’s • Acquisitions, Divestitures + Joint Ventures • Administrators + Analysts + Third Parties + Road Use • Data Entry + Systems Admin. + Records Management
- Stakeholder + Indigenous Engagement
- Regulatory Compliance
- Engineering + Technical
- Health, Safety + Environmental
- General + Executive Administration + Office Management
- Accounting + Finance
- Human Resources Administration + Management
- Sales + Marketing + Communications
- Executives + Directors + Management + Sr. Management
iR Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, promoting equity and dignity in the workplace. Adhering to all federal, provincial, and local laws in relation to selection and hiring, we assess qualified personnel without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), identity, expression, record of offences, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), or sexual orientation. While remaining alert and sensitive to the issues of fair and equitable treatment for all, iR Corp. has a special concern with the participation of members of four designated groups that have traditionally been underrepresented in employment: women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities requiring assistance to participate fully in the recruitment process can inform us of their needs for accommodation with confidence.